Nov 3, 2009

Prayer...

Have you ever had someone tell you that they were praying for you after something good happened to you? I had that very moving and emotional experience this morning and I happy to say that it just plain made me feel good and that no matter what, someone somewhere is praying for you.

I’ve had some challenges at work that had me feeling like I just wanted to quit. Crazy schedule changes that had me feeling like I was coo coo for co.coa puffs. I ran into her this morning and she said I heard you got a new position with better hours and I am so happy for you and I want you to know that I was praying for you. Those five words……man o man….I did not hear anything else she said after she said those words.

I have always believed in the power of prayer – but like a lot of people, just don’t practice as often as I should – this really caught me off guard. I’m glad I ran into her this morning and that I was early for work because I was completely moved to tears (and that’s hard for me). After I washed my face I have just been skipping through the day from those five words. So the next time you have a friend tell you her troubles and you don’t know what to say….pray for them – and don’t tell them Sometimes it’s better to find out that someone prayed for you after the fact….

Oh yeah – I will have pictures of some of the stuff I’ve been working on this weekend.

1 comment:

urbanknitrix said...

Hey lady! How are you? Yes its nice to have people praying for you. That circle works wonders!!