Feb 4, 2009

Itching again...

Ok - I have the itch to start yet another new project. Brooklyn Tweed has this Big Squishy Lovefest on his site. It looks oh so fun to work. But goodness - I have not finished the Cabled Comfort Throw. Lucky for me it's not in the budget right now for another set of needles. Somebody hold me back! I really wanna cast on this one in some lime green cotton ease that Number 1 son bought for me last week. I'm gonna be patient though and wait to finish the Cabled Comfort Throw. It's gonna be tough. I even thought - hmm... if I run a life line through it - I can come back to it. I know I know....Finish the pink one first. *sigh* who asked y'all!

1 comment:

urbanknitrix said...

Maybe we can do a knitalong. I want to make that blanket too. But I have to see how much the yarn is.