Happy 4th y'all!!! So I am almost with Dotty! Whew! I just have to do the binding. Making the cut was really scary but you know what? It didn't fall apart! Way easier than I thought. If you ever feel like you want a challenge but arent sure if you can do it - this pattern is found in the second Mason-Dixon Outside the Lines book. It's called Dotty. The pattern they wrote was not as complicated as I made this one. My mods were as follows:
- Cast on double the size of what the pattern calls for
- Used a cotton blend yarn (Lion Brand Cotton Ease)
- Had lots of cussing sessions for dropping stitches in weird placed (ok not really)
- TRUSTED the pattern to do what it said it would do
- Had fun and love the outcome!
Give it a try - it's very easy to do!
What are y'all working on?