This is my virtual vacation swap questionnaire. I read this and realized I am getting really boring in my old age….
1. If you could visit any state in the US , which would it be and why?
Florida – I love the weather and the beaches
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? Greece – It’s a beautiful country that still looks untouched by tourists.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes – I’ve driven from Dallas to New Orleans on a girls only road trip.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Not yet! (unless you count las vegas - I saw some exotic looking people while there )
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
My favorite vacation was to New Orleans . The food and music were incredible.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. No
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? Beach comber
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Red Heart acrylic
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I love to knit dishcloths – instant gratification
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
dishcloths, small baby items
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? jewelry
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
walnuts – all yarn is safe with me
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Favorite color is any shade of blue or green. I don’t have a least favorite
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?