Jul 5, 2007

Dog Days of Summer

Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? I am currently a knitter…would love to learn how to crochet

Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? I have only knit a set for myself

What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? My favorite is Lion Brand’s Cottonease but would love to dry the CotLin that Knitpicks sell

Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? I haven’t met a cotton I don’t like

What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) Metal – addiTurbos all the way

What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I am learning to like socks.

Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? I make jewelry as well

What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? I love Lorna Doones and Pecan Sandies and those pink Peanut Patties I can only find in Texas

What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? Black & White

What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? I love all colors!

Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? I drink Might Leafy Tea (mightleaf.com) my favorite flavor is the Mint Tea

Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? I have two boys

Do you have any allergies? Allergic to smoke

Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. I absolutely love to eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. I refuse to ever eat sushi/shashimi again (it ain’t natural). I love to buy shoes – but you will find me barefoot most of the time.

3 comments:

miss sherlock holmes 2007 said...

Hi I'm your Dog Days of Summer swap spoiler and I too hate to wear shoes. Do you collect anything??? What is your favorite candy bar or candy??? More questions will probably come your way as I think of them.

miss sherlock holmes 2007 said...

by the way I love Auntie Mame I actually saw it as a play once. Have you ever seen the Lucile Ball version titled Mame or just the Rosalind Russell one?

Anonymous said...

I want to know TOO about your favorite candy bar/candy!

Email me at redsnapdragons AT gmail DOT com. :D