Knit 1 Tea 2 Color Swap Questionnaire
1. Do you like loose tea or bags, or both – something you want to try?
I prefer bags….but I’m willing to try loose tea
2. What is your favorite kind of tea (Brand, flavor, variety, etc)?
Any flavor of mighty leaf tea found here
3. Favorite color in regards to tea or one you would like to try? (black, green, red, and white) (keeping in mind that this is how this swap is set up).
4. Would you say you were a tea pot kind of person or just a hot water heater kind? I like tea pots.
5. What tea accessories would you like but have never purchases for yourself?
I’d love one of those tea pots that sits on top of the cup – like they’re all one piece.
6. How do you prefer to be pampered? (examples: mani/pedi, bubble bath, yummy treat, etc). Mani/Pedi!
7. If you were a kind of yarn what would you be and why?
Cotton – useful in all types of weather….
8. If you had to knit/crochet baby booties, a fun fur scarf, or a fair isle sweater, which would you choose and why? I would knit the baby booties….much easier and I love to see them on their little feet.
9. What other event would make you skip a tea party? (A garden party? A book club meeting? A yoga class? Opening night for a new action thriller? etc?) A chance to get from free Tilly thomas Yarn – the one with the beads on it.
10. What treat would you consider essential at your tea party? (Sweet? Salty? Scones? Those petite pastry trays with a couple of all sorts of things? Little crust less sandwiches?) Petite Fours….you need something to go with the tea….
11. When buying yarn for a project how do you choose - do you buy the one called for or do you substitute? I try to buy the yarn called for if I can get it. Otherwise – I’ll buy one of the suggested substitute.
12. What do you carry your knitting/crocheting in when on the go?
In my ridiculously large purse.
13. Favorite movie to watch while knitting/crocheting?
Any movie will do….
14. Are you a traditional tea cup kind of person or a mug type of person? Do you care if they match? I like traditional tea cups and yes the plate has to match.
15. Favorite childhood birthday party?
5th birthday party…..lots of friends and food
16. Favorite type of scone and jam?
I haven’t tried a scone yet – but I prefer anything that would go with peach or strawberry jam.
17. If you use candles, what is your favorite scent?
Vanilla from Bath & Body Works
18. If you could choose 3 people to have 'tea' with, who would they be and why? (famous or not, living or dead). Oprah, My Mother & My Aunt Cherri
19. You've been invited to a tea party, what 'props' will you wear (formal or casual)? Formal – I love playing dress up – definitely the gloves
20. Any allergies/preferences you have or are willing to admit to?
Anything we missed that you want your pal to know? Nope