Happy New Year my knitting family!!!! It’s 2008. Well family it seems that I have developed a bad case of starteris again. It’s been asked by a fellow knitting sista how many WIP’s I have going right now. Well…here they are in all their glory. Let me list them for you:
1. Warshrag - from the Mason-Dixon Knitting in Key Lime & White Cotton
2. Mitered Blanket – again – from the Mason-Dixon Knitting – Caron’s Simply Soft
3. Irish Hiking Scarf – Patons Soy Striped Yarn found here
4. Plain Garter Scarf – Patons Soy Striped Yarn - cast on 15 stitches and knit to your heart's content
5. Entrelac Scarf – Lavender Microspun found here
6. Los Monos Locos – Koigu found here
7. Noro Silk Garden Scarf Found here
8. Fiber Trends Easy Knit Baby Blanket Collection 2 -found here (I had to pay for this one) all others were free.
My knitting shame has now been displayed for all the world to see. Yeah right – I’m not really ashamed – I think I’m doing better than I was – I think at one point that I had about 12 projects going – so now that I am down to eight and I think I’m doing alright. Anyway – I do have one finished object to show you. It’s the Big Bad Baby Blanket! I started this awhile ago and I started finally finished. It was really heavy towards the end and I almost gave up because of the weight. I used six of the 14 oz Bernat Cotton balls – which it was stiff to knit with – but once I washed and dried it – it was really soft and ready for someone’s baby. I just haven’t decided who’s baby yet. Could just be decoration for the couch - cos I think the weight of this blanket may trap a child underneath it! LOL
In the spirit of the 2008 – I will finish all of these lovely project before I start anything else. Y’all stop laughing!! I really mean it. Let’s see who else can do it!!!! I challenge all of you who read this blog to complete all of your current WIP’s before starting anything else. Anyone willing to take this challenge on and report on your progress?